Unlock Revenue Opportunities
Big Chalk Pricing Strategy On Demand
Adapting to the dynamics of fluctuating inflation, cautious consumer spending, evolving Retailer execution, and your complicated manufacturing and supply chain expenses? You can rely on Big Chalk for expert product pricing support.
Introducing Pricing Strategy On Demand – an innovative solution designed to ensure your product pricing aligns with changing market dynamics. In just two weeks, and at a fraction of the cost of the major consulting firms, our experts can develop elasticity curves and apply real-world pricing expertise to deliver pricing models and strategy recommendations that maximize revenue and profits.
- Fast and Accessible Deliverables: Pricing strategy recommendations and models are ready as fast as within 2 weeks.
- Contextual Insights: Real-time context for product pricing, complemented with simulators that forecast the impact of proposed pricing adjustments.
- Predictive Modeling and Human Expertise: A unique synergy of advanced predictive modeling and decades of pricing management expertise.
- Elasticity Coefficients: Comprehensive elasticity coefficients, including base-price vs promoted-price where data allows, for you to incorporate into your internal systems and planning tools.
- Embracing Analytics Transparency: Big Chalk is committed to openness and transparency during every step of the analytics process, sharing comprehensive model results, test statistics, and confidence intervals for our discoveries – building trust collaboratively along the way.
When optimizing your product pricing is a priority on your to-do list:
Our Pricing Strategy Team
Rick Miller, Big Chalk Partner & Marketing Effectiveness Practice Lead – Rick spent four years on IRI/Circana’s price elasticity modeling team. He’s a common client interface on Big Chalk Pricing Strategy projects. Rick holds a Masters Degree in Data Science from Northwestern University and has 25 years of market research, consumer insights experience, and advertising strategy.
Arko Mandal, Sr. Data Scientist – Arko developed Big Chalk’s Pricing Strategy predictive models and handles day-to-day model building activities. He also leads Marketing Mix and other marketing measurement projects for Big Chalk. He holds a Masters Degree in Analytics from the University of Chicago.
Teresa Klier, Price/Promo & Revenue Growth Management Sr. Consultant – Teresa oversees modeling strategy and leverages model outputs to build pricing strategy for Big Chalk clients. Teresa spent more than a decade in IRI/Circana’s Revenue Growth Management department. She holds a PhD in Economics from Michigan State University.